Paytm Wallet Tricks
Paytm Wallet Trick:Send From Paytm Wallet Cash to Bank Account For Free
Paytm Wallet Trick: Hey friends welcome back to FiveStar Tricks. I hope are enjoying our Free Paytm cash tricks.As you know Paytm wallet is charging 3% fees for sending money to Bank account.So In this tutorial we are going to show you how can you send money from Paytm Wallet to any Bank account. Yes! friends you heard it right you can easily transfer money from paytm wallet to bank account at zero charge.You just have to follow the below procedure. It is quite easy so friends let us get started.
How to Send Money From Paytm Wallet to Bank Account:
1. First of all visit this webpage
2. Now Click on Login/Signup and then Login with your Paytm Wallet Account
3. After you have successfully Logged in with your Paytm Account, now choose Mobile payments at Retail Store
4. Now press the Get your code button
5. Then fill your Pan Or Aadhar card details and click on Verify
6. Then fill all the details like Business Name,Shop Name and other details as shown in the form
Note: If you are a shop ownner you can give your real details and if you are not then fill that details randomly as it doesn’t need any verification
7. After entering all the details,click on Proceed
8. Then enter your Bank details like bank account number and IFSC code your Bank
Note:If you have Paytm Payments Bank account it will automatically show you your bank account
9.Then tick mark on I agree to Terms & Conditions for collecting payments
10. After that click on Get your code
11. Done! you will immediately get your Merchant QR code and you will be able to send money from Paytm Wallet to bank account without any charge.
12.Enjoy! the paytm free tranfer trick
This was the easy method to send money from Paytm Wallet to Bank at Zero charge. So guys share this trick to your friends and help your friends and alo Visit our site daily for more such cool tricks.
If you are facing any problems, then please comment below, we will be happy to help you. Thanks! Have Great day